Become a member
Danish Society of Open Gardens – DSOG is a newly established society for all Danish gardens, large and small, that are open to the public both full-time and periodically, and we would like to invite you to become a member.
We offer three types of membership, with the following subscriptions:
1. For gardens that are open more than 20 days per year – DKK 1,000 per year
2. For gardens that are open less than 20 days per year – DKK 500 per year
3. Affiliated members – DKK 250 per year.
The society can offer its members:
- A joint marketing platform on DSOG’s website, www.danishgardens.dk
- Increased focus on garden tourism in Denmark
- A strong joint profile aimed at foreign garden tourists
- A strong joint profile, aimed at similar international organizations
- Opportunities for networking and experience exchange
- Opportunity to participate in and contribute to conferences, themed gatherings and lectures
DSOG’s website is organised into garden categories, making it easy to find the exact type of garden you belong to, for anyone interested.
The garden categories are:
Royal gardens – Castle and Manor Gardens – Botanical Gardens
Themed Gardens - Museum Gardens - Private Gardens
Until now, the many beautiful Danish gardens offering public access have stood alone. We want to do something about that, for the benefit of both the owners and their guests.
A new chapter in Danish garden history is beginning, and you can join it right from the start.
Welcome to the Danish Society of Open Gardens.