Kamma´s Romantic Garden
Passionately and almost scientifically, Kamma Rahbek cultivated rare plants and beautiful flowers in a garden, which at that time was in the countryside.
The garden in Frederiksberg is with as much reference to Kamma Rahbek´s original thoughts as possible. Leading the garden project is landscape architect Charlotte Skibsted, expert within romantic gardens.
In the garden, there is also an orangery where you can have open-faced sandwiches, coffee, tea and cake, and wine, bear and aquavit.
Tuesday – Sunday 11-16 Monday closed
Dkr. 50, per person
Students Dkr. 40 per person
Children under 18 are free
- Museum Gardens
- Car parking - Rahbeks Allé is a public road with 2 hours parking.
- Bus parking - No
- Toilets - Yes
- Handicap toilets - No
- Brochures / information - Yes, by the entrance
- Café / restaurant / vending machine - vending machine – Orangery with open faced sandwiches, coffee, tea, cake,
- Picnic sites - No
- Guided tours - Part of the garden is open to the public, with guided tours possible
- Shop - Open during the museums´ opening hours
- Benches in the garden - Yes 4
- Dogs welcome - No
- Miscellaneous - Special exhibition about the garden between May 2 and October 2017