The Organic Garden
Large organic garden to visit with herbs, vegetable garden, orchard, wilderness garden, etc. Some animals, including sheep, goats, ponies, donkeys, etc. Wonderful glass greenhouses for resting. Playground with sand, water and willow huts. Sale of organic seeds and plants, soil, fertilizers, etc.
Can be opened in the evening for functions by appointment. Catering can be ordered by previous arrangement. We serve cold, non-alcoholic beverages, coffee, tea, buns, cakes and food - all organic and home-made
The garden itself is open on weekdays from 10 am to 4 pm, from Easter until the second last week of October. During weekends, public holidays and school holidays, the Garden, Cafe and Shop are open from 10 am to 5 pm.
Children from 3 to 14 years, DKK 10
Children under 3, free admission.
- Themed Gardens
- Car parking - 50
- Bus parking - spaces for 2 coaches
- Toilets - Yes
- Handicap toilets - Yes
- Brochures / information - yes, available on admission
- Café / restaurant / vending machine - Small cafe, hot and cold beverages, buns, cake, lunch. Open weekends + school holidays from Easter to the end of October.
- Picnic sites - Yes. Outside and in glasshouses (glasshouses may be reserved)
- Guided tours - By appointment. DKK 750 on weekdays. DKK 1000 evenings and weekends. See program for free guided tours on our website.
- Shop - Sales of seeds, plants, books, organic products. Same opening hours as the cafe - or by appointment.
- Benches in the garden - Yes
- Dogs welcome - Dogs on a lead welcome.
- Miscellaneous - Many events during the season. See our website
The Organic Garden recommends in the vicinity:
Montra Odder Parkhotel. Lindgaard Bed & Breakfast
Montra Odder Parkhotel, Norsminde Kro, Fru Møllers
Moesgaard Museum, Odder Museum, Aros