Rosenholm Castle Park
Take a guided tour of the Renaissance castle and experience the beautiful grounds
Come and experience an authentically-preserved Danish nobleman’s home and see, among other things, how the noble Rosenkrantz family have lived behind the castle’s thick walls for more than 450 years. Also visit the idyllic park with its beautiful flower beds and high, majestic trees, its lakes and its moat - as well as the small summerhouse, Pirkentavl, originally named after a board game and later nicknamed “Jutland’s First University”.
Rosenholm Castle and Park is open from.
15 June – 9 August, open daily 11 am - 4 pm
Guided tours on the hour, every hour; last tour is at 4 pm.
The rest of the year, the castle is only open for guided tours (min. 20 persons) and special events. Please contact the castle.
Adults DKK 75
Senior citizens DKK 60
Children (under 12 years) DKK 25
Adults in groups (min. 20), DKK 60 per person.
School classes per student DKK 60.
- Castle and Manor House gardens
- Car parking - Spaces for 50 cars
- Bus parking - Spaces for 2 coaches
- Toilets - Yes
- Handicap toilets - No
- Brochures / information - Yes, in the museum shop.
- Café / restaurant / vending machine - Self-service Cafe in Rullestuen. Soft drinks can be bought from the museum shop
- Picnic sites - In the park by the stables
- Guided tours - Guided tours for groups and associations of at least 20 persons
- Shop - The shop is open in conjunction with guided tours.
- Benches in the garden - Yes - 9
- Dogs welcome - Unfortunately, we cannot welcome dogs.
- Miscellaneous - for more information about special exhibitions, see our website www.rosenholm.dk
Rosenholm Castle Park recommends in the vicinity:
The old Hornslet inn www.gamlekro.dk
Gammel Estrup Manor Museum www.gammelestrup.dk