The Japanese Gardens
Here is your chance to experience a garden that is an architectural gem, a place to relax, experience peace, harmony, simplicity and beauty.
Everyone will experience peace and harmony in this garden’s many rooms, with its chuckling streams and peaceful corners.
The Japanese lunch café offers home-made delicacies.
The Japanese Gardens are open: 1 May - 30 September.
Daily from 10 am to 6 pm.
Closed on Mondays from 1 May until 24 June and open again from 16 Aug to 30 Sept.
It is open, however, on Whit Monday.
Garden admission DKK 75 per person, Children (10-18 years) DKK 40 and Groups (min. 10 pers.) DKK 65 per person. Children under 10 admitted free
- Themed Gardens
- Car parking - Spaces for 50 cars
- Bus parking - Spaces for 4 busses
- Toilets - Yes
- Handicap toilets - Yes
- Brochures / information - Yes - at the entrance
- Café / restaurant / vending machine - Cafe/ restaurant
- Picnic sites - We have a picnic area with space for 40 persons
- Guided tours - Guided tours for groups and associations of at least 20 persons
- Shop - The shop holds the same opening hours as the gardens.
- Benches in the garden - Yes - every 30m.
- Dogs welcome - No
- Miscellaneous - The Japanese Gardens also arrange many exciting and entertaining evens, check our website www.dejapanskehaver.dk for our programme of upcoming events.
The Japanese Gardens recommends in the vicinity:
Brobyværk kro email@example.com
Vissenbjerg terrarium. Aviary, Egeskov Castle, Sanderumgaards Romantic Garden, Humlemagasinet, Faabord museum.